The HR Assistant Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions of the administrative staff in the School. As this is a managerial role, the HR Assistant Manager role will have a greater focus on HR planning, policy and development work e.g. learning and development, talent development, environmental scans, implementing best HR practices in the School.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions related to administrative staff
2. Recruitment of administrative staff for the School (for higher levels):
- Manage the selection and recruitment of senior administrative staff
- Work closely with various hiring departments on their hiring requirements.
- Liaise with Office of Human Resources (OHR) on recruitment matters
- Plan, manage and review the learning and development programmes for all staff
- Identify training needs and work with external vendors to develop and implement organise relevant training programmes
- Track training budget and provide regular training updates/ reports to the management
- Plan and administer talent management and development programmes for admin staff
- Coordinate and track the career development plans and progression of talents
- Administer employee engagement survey, analzye findings, track implementation plans of departments
- Guide the team in organising HR events e.g. Townhall, Tea-Sessions
- Responsible for HR dashboards and strategic manpower planning reports (incl. manpower budgeting), HR analytics etc.
- Undertake HR projects e.g. part of Singapore Quality Class (SQC) Committee, process improvements/ re-engineering projects
- Possess a good Degree preferably in the area of Business Management and Human Resource (HR) and with a minimum of 5 years' of relevant working experience in HR
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong in multi-tasking and able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A good team-player who is self-motivated and well-organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and SAP systems
3. Learning and development:
4. Talent development
5. Employee Engagement
6. HR Planning, Reporting & Projects
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167