Acts as a bridge between the company and its customers, by means of educating customers on product offerings, specifications and services. To foster and build good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention. To gather customer and market information and react accordingly to changing developments. To identify new markets/products and business opportunities.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Develop and manage new customer accounts and be responsible for achieving revenue target and increasing market share
- Prepare and follow up on sales quotations / contracts made for clients and processing of purchase orders
- Efficient in negotiating terms, price, delivery and specification with customer for agreements or sales contract and closing sales
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions and events
- Proficient in product knowledge
- Coordinate between various departments and parties to ensure timely and satisfactory order fulfilment
- Anticipating forthcoming products developments
- 1-2 yrs Sales experience required.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
- Proficient with SAP Business One (not a must)
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum Diploma and above in any field. Candidates with right aptitude will be selected
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Workdays: Mon to Fri
Location: Near Commonwealth MRT
Qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No: R1106963
Tel No: 6384 1250
Email address: email@example.com
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167