Our client is one ofthe world’slargest publiclytraded property and casualty insurer.They arelooking for someone who can matchtheir passion and commitmenttotheir customers and partners.
You will assisttomanage the FinancialLines portfoliothatcontributes to thedepartment’s overall businessdevelopmentgrowthandprofitability.
- Responsible for underwriting
- Drivenew business,review new risk submission and renewals withinassigned authority Securesadditionalinformation where necessary and analyses all pertinent data to determine acceptability ofrisks accordingtoestablished underwriting
- Coordinate withthesupportteam toensure validand timely response on quotations andproductionofpolicies,endorsements, certificates,renewal notices,and administrative
- Maintain closerapport and relationshipwithbrokers,maintains liaison withproducers to necessaryunderwriting information,promote satisfactory service relationshipandtoencourage thesubmissionoftargeted
- Bachelor’s Degree, BusinessDegree withatleast 2-3 years of relevant
- Possessrelevant Insurance qualifications equivalent
- Extensiveexperience and knowledge across P&Cproducts
- Effective communication& interpersonal skills towork effectively withclients, brokers &internal staff.
- Demonstrated underwriting ability and technicalcompetence as evidencedbya minimumof2–3
- Demonstrated analyticalskills and ability to evaluate and judge underwriting riskswithin designated
years’ professional experience at Underwriter levelorequivalent industry experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Consultant: Nancy Teo
EA No.: R1106963
Direct line: 6384 1250
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167